Thursday, July 26, 2007

Week 7: Cool

As we go through these weeks doing our "23 Things", it seems to me that we are allowing technology to sneak into our lives so innocently. All the "Things" I've discovered over the past weeks are very interesting and helpful information. But I didn't realize that it was becoming part of my life until I was at Rita's Italian Ice yesterday and participated in a conversation that not only did I know what was being said, I also knew what I was talking about. AND some "other" really super smart computer people nearby...haven't blogged yet! So that was cool.

Rita's' Italian Ice is also cool and by the way, they are supporting Alex's Lemonade Stand. A fundraiser to fight childhood cancer . I really recommend going to have some Ice and support this very worthwhile cause.

No comments: